Switch to full style
Anything shotgun related
Write comments

Benelli M2 Confortech vs Benelli Vinci

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 am

Compairing both shotguns in 12gauge with 66cm barrels wich one would you choose?
What are de advantages of each model?

Re: Benelli M2 Confortech vs Benelli Vinci

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Have an M1 Super 90 Berneli. It more of a slug gun and I use it as a knockabout shotgun. If I were to replace it I would go with the M2 however either guns you listed would be a fine to use in their field configurations. You sort of hit the wall when it comes to choices. I would opt for whichever of them "speaks" to you. As for me I'd never let go of the M1. It's like the Glock of shotguns and will cycle anything but the lightest of loads. I have fancier shotguns but I find that my Berneli is the work horse.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:55 pm

I have the standard M2 and its superb, as said it fires almost anything.

I also have a Beretta 692 stunning looking gun that has been fitted and never use it, because the Benelli is far better. Pig sick I never bought the Benelli first

Regardless of model they use the same innards so its down to the trim level you want.

Mike

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:05 pm

I've shot a Vinci a fair bit, a light weight shooter, so depends what you want it for. If you are doing volume shooting on clays I would get a heavier gas gun, for field and practical shooting it's a great weight for carrying and waving about. Runs most ammo.

Best thing about it in FAC mode is the modular action means you can swap mag tube lengths in seconds. 2+1 for clays 5+1 for field and 10+1 for PSG!

:thup:
Write comments