divine

New gun..

Anything shotgun related

Re: New gun..

Postby Tommo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:04 pm

plugg wrote:
.....I hope Rev Mrs Tommo will bring it with her on your visit in June :thup:

Try and stop her... I think I might have let the genie out of the bottle..!! Right now she's measuring MY skeet vest so she can get the right size for her 'custom made' vest... like this..!! :shock: :Facepalm: :shock: :grin:

http://www.castellani-uk.com/shop/ladie ... mesh-vest/

And I'll bring mine.. not sure yet about a rifle, don't know if my old Parker-Hale is up to the job any longer though I do have a Ruger M77 in .243 but it's not moderated and it has a varmint barrel.. i.e. it's bloody heavy for me right now.. :cry: Interestingly I got it in a swap from my local RFD. I had a Lee-Enfield No4 Mk2 and a Winchester '94 AE which just weren't being shot enough, I wanted a .243 and the RFD did a straight swap. The Ruger hasn't had more than 100 rounds through it. The doctor that owned it (one careful owner) just didn't get on with it apparently.. odd person I guess.
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth...

NRA qualified RCO.. and all-round good egg :)
Tommo
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: Ageing Manxman. Formerly of Southport, now back home in the Isle of Man

Postby sidawson » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 pm

very nice
GSG 1911 .22
Armsan 612 sporting red 12g
Spikes Tactical .22
Browning T-bolt .22
RA Sport EOS 12g
Howa 1500 .308
Stevens 77F pump 12g
sidawson
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Postby Tommo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:58 am

Update on my original post.. the Revd Mrs Tommo is now looking to get a SECOND 20g to, in her words "practice the mount and swing".. :shock: She informed me her budget wouldn't exceed £1000..!! but today at McAvoys she was hefting other models of Guerini, a Browning, a Berreta and a couple of very nice looking Cogswell & Harrison's. At this rate I'm going to have to get a much larger gun safe to accommodate both hers and mine.. :roll:

By the way.. she's recently had a go with my 12g Guerini and, again in her words, "I fail to see what all the fuss is about.. you told me it would kick more than mine. It doesn't...".

Maybe we should pool our resources and get a 'double' gun, one that has 12g and 20g barrels.. :grin: :grin: ;)
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth...

Tommo
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: Ageing Manxman. Formerly of Southport, now back home in the Isle of Man

Postby flintlok » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:37 am

Well, I've got to say she has excellent taste in shotguns. :thup: :thup: :thup:
The faster I go, the older I get.

"I am with you Flintsy ." SidebySide

Flintlok, I think you're dead right....."The Dogge"

" when an American comes on the forum .....and then gets a bit upperty ..."

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Tommo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:54 am

flintlok wrote:Well, I've got to say she has excellent taste in shotguns. :thup: :thup: :thup:

Yeah Dave.. just like she has excellent taste in men.... ME.. :grin: :roll: ;) :thup: We've nearly 34 years together and counting.. :thup: :thup:

Tommo
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby james_carter » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:23 pm

It looks very beautiful and attractive just want some more details about it .
Is it is comfortable in use and how much it's price. ??
james_carter

Previous

Return to Shotguns