divine

SGC renewal

Anything shotgun related

SGC renewal

Postby Steve_black » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:32 am

My old SGC was due to run out on the 27/1/2009, to give strathclyde police credit a renewal pack was sent out begining of october which i filled out and returned within two weeks. interview went fine and got my cert yesterday. heres the slight problem its dated valid from 27/1/2009 and they want the old one back. Now do i send it back or hang on till the end of january?
Steve_black
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Re: SGC renewal

Postby humperdingle » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 pm

You could photocopy the SGC and send the original back. At least you'd have a copy if stopped.
humperdingle
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby hungryrob » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:37 am

Steve_black wrote:My old SGC was due to run out on the 27/1/2009, to give strathclyde police credit a renewal pack was sent out begining of october which i filled out and returned within two weeks. interview went fine and got my cert yesterday. heres the slight problem its dated valid from 27/1/2009 and they want the old one back. Now do i send it back or hang on till the end of january?

Phone them?

Otherwise, hang on to it ;)
Brown trout fishing and accommodation in rural Perthshire; look at http://www.laighwood.co.uk
hungryrob
Site Owner
Site Owner
Founder
Founder

Postby Steve_black » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:25 pm

Just of the phone to the FEO and they say it's fine, but think i will take a photo blow it up and print to be on the safe side. Before people say just photocopy it when you do that the water mark comes up with FRAUD across it, don't want to take a chance.
Steve_black
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Return to Shotguns