Switch to full style
If you need a shooter for a pest control problem, ask here.
This section is NOT to request land to shoot on.
Write comments

Re: nike air huarache sale

Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Ohhh, Flinty .............. the commies aren't playing nice again! :shotgun:

Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Oh for goodness sake Flintsy zap the bast@rd , Poor old Les has 64 pairs already :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:20 pm

I'll never understand why the Chinese commies insist on trying to sell the second rate knock off crap for passports, sneakers, and watches on a shooting site. We'd all be more interested in quality guns and ammo manufactured at their slave labor camps if only to help those poor souls get another day's meals and perhaps a break from a 20 hour enforced work day. I don't need any of the fruits from their child labor or past executed union organizers. I feel that Donald Trump should jack up the their export tariffs on goods sent to the US ever so much higher as we all have jobs in the US now and more money to buy quality firearms made in Turkey of all places. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Long time no come see Commies...... :shotgun: :shotgun: :shotgun: :shotgun: :shotgun: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Other than that, I'm ambivalent about the intellectual property thieving bast',,,,,, :shotgun: :shotgun: :shotgun: :shotgun:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:11 pm

Sidebyside wrote:Oh for goodness sake Flintsy zap the bast@rd , Poor old Les has 64 pairs already :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm still waiting for the dodgy passports to make another appearance ..... I'm going to Scotland for a day next week. :hmm:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Les1066 wrote:
Sidebyside wrote:Oh for goodness sake Flintsy zap the bast@rd , Poor old Les has 64 pairs already :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm still waiting for the dodgy passports to make another appearance ..... I'm going to Scotland for a day next week. :hmm:

I hope you've warned them :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:03 pm

If only they spoke English in China or Scotland; you wouldn't need a passport....
;) ;) ;) ;)
Write comments