divine

River Tamar Wildfowling - Sat 6th Dec - £20 per gun

If you need a shooter for a pest control problem, ask here.
This section is NOT to request land to shoot on.

River Tamar Wildfowling - Sat 6th Dec - £20 per gun

Postby Tiff » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:29 pm

I've got four spaces available tomorrow on my River Tamar shoot, located near Weir Quay, Devon.

No promises made on bag numbers, but it should be a very enjoyable evening flight - everyone normally gets a few decent shots, which should result in a brace or two....Moon rise is around 16.30 and is a full moon, so should be the perfect combination. All the duck are wild (teal, widgeon & mallard mostly) and there are around 150 canada geese that use the fields to roost.

The shooting is over marshy floodplain pasture fields - wellies essential & a torch is recommend, since we pick up throughout the evening. Meeting at 15.30 with walked up snipe/duck to start, with a finish of between 18.30 - 19.00+, depending on the 'feel' of the flight.

Non-toxic shot is required and each gun must have their own insurance, B.A.S.C etc.

£20 per gun - to simply help cover feed costs etc.

Let me know if you would like to shoot via a pm (with your current email address) and I'll send over directions etc. Also if you'd like to attend another time, please drop me a line and I'll add you to the mailing list.

Many thanks,

Tiff
Tiff
Rifleman
Rifleman
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: River Tamar Wildfowling - Sat 6th Dec - £20 per gun

Postby Rikki5100 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 am

Hi mate, could you let me know of any future dates, thanks in advance. Rikki_lid@live.co.uk
Rikki5100

Return to Shooter Wanted