divine

Daystate Mk3 Trigger

Anything air rifle related

Daystate Mk3 Trigger

Postby Shootist » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:47 pm

A friend has a Daystate Mk3. It is a beauty of a rifle with the biggest POS trigger ever invented. Naturally, the trigger isn't working and Daystate, a company slightly harder to contact than God, wants a not so small fortune to fix it, which will just result in the same POS trigger waiting to fail five seconds after the warranty expires. So, to the question, has anybody managed a simpler fix? At the basics, it's just a bloody switch, so all the fancy settings could be passed, at least that's how I see it. Any ideas anybody.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Daystate Mk3 Trigger

Postby leadpig » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:06 pm

is he sure its the trigger and not the battery, iirc they had problems with bad batteries :hmm:
the reason i have stayed away from daystates is the dodgy electrics
Sidebyside wrote:Leadpig is probably right,( though I hate to admit that :mad: ;) ) .

Fenrir wrote:It is often better to let people think you are a bit simple rather than removing all doubt.
leadpig
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Les1066 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:07 am

Guns that need batteries are the work of the Devil. :Facepalm:
Les1066
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Shootist » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:24 pm

leadpig wrote:is he sure its the trigger and not the battery, iirc they had problems with bad batteries :hmm:

All we can be sure of is that it doesn't work. Daystate seem to want £250 to get it done.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby leadpig » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:07 pm

Shootist wrote:
leadpig wrote:is he sure its the trigger and not the battery, iirc they had problems with bad batteries :hmm:

All we can be sure of is that it doesn't work. Daystate seem to want £250 to get it done.

:shock: :shock: :barf:
Sidebyside wrote:Leadpig is probably right,( though I hate to admit that :mad: ;) ) .

Fenrir wrote:It is often better to let people think you are a bit simple rather than removing all doubt.
leadpig
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to Airguns and FAC air