divine

Target Shooting request in Hereford area

Need some help on an existing permission? Here's the place to ask!

Target Shooting request in Hereford area

Postby deanbombboy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi! Long story short, I've been shooting for about 5 years and have recently based myself in Hereford. I have no permissions of my own in this area yet (all of mine are in Devon), but go shooting with a friend on his land weekly in the Llandrindod Wells area (about 45-60 mins away from me).

The problem is I'm a reloading nerd who is (as always) looking for the next best load and not satisfied with anything for long. I have unfortunately therefore have to drive 45-60 mins to shoot and evaluate these loads, while trying to not p*%s off my mate who rightly just wants to go out, control vermin and go home. This can be problematic as it all ends up being rushed and often just a waste of time as the vermin control rightly takes precedence.

I'm therefore looking for a kindly soul in the Hereford area who would allow me to utilise some of his land (100-200m range) in order to conduct my trials without the epic journey or stress to shoot partner! I fully understand this is a BOLD request and apologise for that up front. I'm not trying to gain shooting rights by stealth on vermin or anything living just an empty field for an hour or two now and then to indulge my inner nerd. In return I can probably arrange some shooting in the Llandrindod area with my mate in recompense if this would be viable?

Many thanks for your attention guys, I'm now off the the shed to load 'the next best thing'!

All the best

Deano
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
deanbombboy
Pea shooter
Pea shooter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Target Shooting request in Hereford area

Postby Deallad » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Just had a Google search for you and found this lot

Hope it helps

Mike
CZ 455.22LR 17HMR 22WMR
Marlin 39a 22 & 336 in 30-30win