Switch to full style
Pretty much anything shooting related
Write comments

Re: I want to meet serious man..

Fri May 28, 2021 4:06 pm

I noticed Flintsy hasn't deleted this one :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Fri May 28, 2021 5:56 pm

He is too busy looking for 'her' contact details!

Fri May 28, 2021 7:27 pm

She said a serious man. Alas she didn't say old man. That eliminates me and most fellows on the forum. :cry: :cry: :cry:

She's just as likely some hairy scamming man that's trying to get naked pictures of SidebySide in order to extort money from him.

Sat May 29, 2021 7:31 pm

flintlok wrote:She said a serious man. Alas she didn't say old man. That eliminates me and most fellows on the forum. :cry: :cry: :cry:

She's just as likely some hairy scamming man that's trying to get naked pictures of SidebySide in order to extort money from him.

I aint got any money :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun May 30, 2021 4:59 pm

Can you block her sending messages? She (it) is trying to push some progam to bypass Snapchat.

Mon May 31, 2021 1:24 am

She/it is now banned. I wanted to give SidebySide and Coldfinger hope but she's just too much of a pain. :shotgun: :shotgun:

Mon May 31, 2021 7:20 pm

Bloody typical! Along comes someone with a perfect pair of 44’s and you turn prude :Facepalm:

Mon May 31, 2021 10:47 pm

Coldfinger wrote:Bloody typical! Along comes someone with a perfect pair of 44’s and you turn prude :Facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:
Write comments