Switch to full style
Pretty much anything shooting related
Write comments

Fallow doe stalking available from October with accomodation

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:18 pm

We've got to cull some beasts next year. Approx 30 or 40. Red hinds will also be available.

The land is a Highland Hill farm with mixed terrain from open moor and hill to mixed farmland. 6500 acres all in. There may be Bucks and red stags (from July) available too but at a price, along with occasional roe on another farm. You pay meat value. No shot; no pay. Estate rifle available free.

Accommodation here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28730

PM me for details. Here's what you get:

viewtopic.php?t=9310

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3160&p=24375#p24375

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25768&p=232852#p232852

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3797

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3555&p=27685#p27685

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24868&p=224574#p224574

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9622&p=82459#p82459

Robbie

Re: Fallow doe stalking available from October with accomoda

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 am

Great offer :grin: would love to come, but will negotiate with other locals to see if we can share fuel costs :shock: , my old defender does 4 miles per litre and top speed of 50 is extremely noisy :shock:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 pm

mathspete wrote:Great offer :grin: would love to come, but will negotiate with other locals to see if we can share fuel costs :shock: , my old defender does 4 miles per litre and top speed of 50 is extremely noisy :shock:

I may be Interested in that also pete :idea: 8-)

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 pm

whenever I have to look through the photo album on my phone for work or family related topics I sometimes come across the pictures of my day out with Robbie.
I allways end up with a big cheesy grin remembering a bloody great day out
( Apart from dragging beasts a mile and digging the motor out ) :lol:
I can not reccomend Robbie highly enough and dates permitting will have a day stalking at Dunkeld again.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi Robbie

I'm very interested depending on location send me details through private message please

Regards

Eddy

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Robbie,

For my sins I have got my uncle into rifle shooting I mentioned that you had a cull to do and He is intrested in trying a stalk can you PM me with details.
An update on Stuart He now has his own Brno and 10/22 geared up specifically for Him the groups are even better than the targets you saw.

Sam

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:32 pm

shotgun sam wrote:Robbie,

For my sins I have got my uncle into rifle shooting I mentioned that you had a cull to do and He is intrested in trying a stalk can you PM me with details.
An update on Stuart He now has his own Brno and 10/22 geared up specifically for Him the groups are even better than the targets you saw.

Sam

Just give me a phone Sam? Great stuff about Stuart!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 am

We'd be interested!

If anyone else is thinking of going up from the South East please let me know! :)

Can you still take a rifle on a train? :Facepalm:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

scout556 wrote:We'd be interested!

If anyone else is thinking of going up from the South East please let me know! :)

Can you still take a rifle on a train? :Facepalm:

I've got plenty :grin:

You can play with them the night before where I live, I've got 800 acres on my doorstep.
Write comments