divine

Lockdown rules

Anything goes - within reason.

Lockdown rules

Postby Deallad » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:07 pm

When the government imposes tyranny it becomes your duty to resist.

Funny how the government shows protests in other countries on all TV channels, but when it is an anti lockdown protest here it is totally blanked.

24 hours of covid lies on the news will not be getting me injected

Mike
CZ 455.22LR 17HMR 22WMR
Marlin 39a 22 & 336 in 30-30win
RUGER 1022
Henry 22wmr & 45/70gov
Remington 700 Police LTR 223 S&B 5-25X56 PM11 P3 FFP
Accuracy Int AXMC 300 Win Mag S&B 5-25x56 PM!! P4F FFP
Benelli M2
NRA QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR
Deallad
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Lockdown rules

Postby flintlok » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:25 am

2020 was a year of repression. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I would get the vaccine but I'm low on the totem of these things so I sit and wait. My neighbor recently died due to Covid. Thanks China for nothing
The faster I go, the older I get.

"I am with you Flintsy ." SidebySide

Flintlok, I think you're dead right....."The Dogge"

" when an American comes on the forum .....and then gets a bit upperty ..."

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Shootist » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:28 pm

The lockdown is law. What a damned shame that the police haven't had the time, or the brains, to learn what the law is.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/derbyshire-beauty-spot-lockdown-fines-4871623
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Coldfinger » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:23 pm

My wife has high blood pressure, asthma and COPD so I'll stay at home and I'll get the jab when available.
"Bit of a Meldrew you, int'cha?" Linegeist

With my luck. if there was an award for most pessimistic man in the UK Id never get nominated....
wants sbs to lubricate his finger
Coldfinger
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Coldfinger » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:35 pm

And in a separate post.....

How is it that we can only mix with one other person from another household but we see this lunacy at a time when "elite" sports are allowed yet the game is rife with Covid?
arseholes.JPG
arseholes.JPG (51.21 KiB) Viewed 9079 times

These tosspots are obviously travelling around the country without spreading anything. :kill:
"Bit of a Meldrew you, int'cha?" Linegeist

With my luck. if there was an award for most pessimistic man in the UK Id never get nominated....
wants sbs to lubricate his finger
Coldfinger
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Deallad » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:42 pm

Kay Burley has a party with 6 from sky news...........................NO FINE EVEN GETS REWARDED FULL PAY FOR 6 MONTHS
Piers Morgan caught in taxi no mask.....................................NO FINE
blonde bimbo off TV flew to the Maldives with boyfriend............NO FINE

Covid rule breaches are only for the working class
If your rich and famous and breach the rules.............NO FINE

If you drive to a beauty spot meet a friend, observe social distancing, have a flask of coffee.............YOU GET POLICE ABUSE HUNG DRAWN QUARTERED AND FINED

Old lady with arthritis sits on bench half way round her walk.....................fined breach of covid regs.

If you live in Scotland play music in your own home.............YOU GET ARRESTED!!

If you film a video of empty hospital and post it on youtube you get arrested for breach of a law that does not exist (exposing the lies has become illegal)

Open your eyes, smell the coffee, these fines are human rights abuse by the police

300 people suing the health service for failure to treat cancer 10 seconds on the news

This abuse has gone on far too long, anti lockdown protesters are HEROES
CZ 455.22LR 17HMR 22WMR
Marlin 39a 22 & 336 in 30-30win
RUGER 1022
Henry 22wmr & 45/70gov
Remington 700 Police LTR 223 S&B 5-25X56 PM11 P3 FFP
Accuracy Int AXMC 300 Win Mag S&B 5-25x56 PM!! P4F FFP
Benelli M2
NRA QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR
Deallad
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby JeanMilburn » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Informative post
JeanMilburn

Postby Andy.I » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Several months ago I agreed to buy a motorcycle from an old friend who lives around 100 miles away in the Cotswolds. He's not very well and I want to get the deal done asap. As an aside, he has also given me a very nice blacksmith's anvil and while neither of us are in a physical state to manhandle this monster I'm sure we will find a way to get it into my boot and, after all, a two hundred-weight anvil is only like having a big fat b@st@rd in the back of your car so I'm sure with the bike on a trailer and the anvil on board I'll get home! :grin:

Levity aside, I'm aware that lockdown Stage 1, part 2 starts on Monday 29 March when apparently we are allowed to travel again. However, I'm receiving mixed signals about how far we'll be allowed to go. Does anybody have a definitive answer to this question please?
"Everything not invented by God is invented by an engineer." HRH Phil the Greek.
Andy.I
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Sidebyside » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:06 pm

Andy.I wrote:Several months ago I agreed to buy a motorcycle from an old friend who lives around 100 miles away in the Cotswolds. He's not very well and I want to get the deal done asap. As an aside, he has also given me a very nice blacksmith's anvil and while neither of us are in a physical state to manhandle this monster I'm sure we will find a way to get it into my boot and, after all, a two hundred-weight anvil is only like having a big fat b@st@rd in the back of your car so I'm sure with the bike on a trailer and the anvil on board I'll get home! :grin:

Levity aside, I'm aware that lockdown Stage 1, part 2 starts on Monday 29 March when apparently we are allowed to travel again. However, I'm receiving mixed signals about how far we'll be allowed to go. Does anybody have a definitive answer to this question please?

Hi Andy , I to have just taken possession of a blacksmiths anvil , ( my father by the way was a blacksmith ) with my youngest son we lifted it into the boot of a Peugeot 207 , heavy as it was we managed quite easily and the car drove quite well though the steering seemed somewhat light and doing a wheelie could be achieved without effort :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: , I suggest you have an extra weetabix and go for it . PS Any suggestions how to cope with a bad back :roll: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Guns have only two enemies; Rust and Politicians
Sidebyside
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Andy.I » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:08 pm

Sidebyside wrote: PS Any suggestions how to cope with a bad back :roll: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

My solution is to carry a big stick which is very sharp at one end and very blunt at the other, and I am still capable of ramming either end up the jacksie of anybody who wants to take the piss - that makes my back feel a lot better! :thumbs:
"Everything not invented by God is invented by an engineer." HRH Phil the Greek.
Andy.I
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Sidebyside » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:03 pm

Andy.I wrote:
Sidebyside wrote: PS Any suggestions how to cope with a bad back :roll: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

My solution is to carry a big stick which is very sharp at one end and very blunt at the other, and I am still capable of ramming either end up the jacksie of anybody who wants to take the piss - that makes my back feel a lot better! :thumbs:

:thup: Look out Flintsy :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Guns have only two enemies; Rust and Politicians
Sidebyside
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby flintlok » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:50 am

Now the sharp stick sounds a workable option. I would prefer to use my 7 foot whaling harpoon though. It's much sharper with a stout shaft and all the necessary retrieval rigging attached. One good pull of the recovery line goes a long way in monitoring backache complaints.
The faster I go, the older I get.

"I am with you Flintsy ." SidebySide

Flintlok, I think you're dead right....."The Dogge"

" when an American comes on the forum .....and then gets a bit upperty ..."

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Andy.I » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:27 am

flintlok wrote:Now the sharp stick sounds a workable option. I would prefer to use my 7 foot whaling harpoon though. It's much sharper with a stout shaft and all the necessary retrieval rigging attached. One good pull of the recovery line goes a long way in monitoring backache complaints.

That harpoon sound as if it would be a wonderful way to treat Sidebyside's piles! :cheese: :grin: :thup:
Andy.I
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to General chat