Switch to full style
All kinds of fishing up for discussion in this section
Write comments

Monster Rainbow

Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am

Not don't much fishing this year due to other commitments and the kids also have not done that much due to helping me up on the shoot etc

However, my Jake managed to pull in this monster rainbow the other week when he had a few hours spare.

A whopping monster rainbow trout 13lb 10 oz! :grin:
Attachments
fish.jpg

Re: Monster Rainbow

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:53 pm

Wow!!!!!! :thup: :thup: :thup:

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:16 pm

hollysheeet

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Well done! :thup:
Lovely fish!

Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:59 am

Blimey! You'll need a big bag of chips to go with that 'un! :shock:

Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:45 pm

Salad Nicoise :thup: big pile of salad leaves, black olives, new potatoes, French stick beans, hard boiled eggs, then flake the cooked trout over the top and add salad dressing of your choice, I like honey and mustard. Family meal for very little Mmm Mmmm. That's a very nice fish. How long did it take to land? Congrats to your kid, tell him well done from me. One of my permissions has a small stream through it which has river trout in it, I sometimes take a small feeder rod up there to fill a few hours before I start on the bunnies, I have never caught anything over 8 inches, but who gives a damn, I have had a great time, just catching something is a thrill and makes my day. :grin: Anything to be out in the fresh air and doing something, rather than sat inside watching T.V. :thup:
Write comments